Five O'Clock Food is BACK

After a bit of a hiatus, I am happy to announce that I am back to blogging about everything food and wine related. During my "time off due to family health issues", I have consumed plenty of fabulous foods, drank a ton of wine (well, not literally, but, hell I am a wino...) and I have plenty to share with the readers of this site, and I am thankful to all of those who have encouraged me to continue spreading my "word of mouth" about all things cooking and "grape" related.

From meals "out" that I want to recreate, to meals "in" that were just so damn good I have to share, from the both bad and good bottles of wine I have consumed, and also the new foodie things I have found, I am really excited to share everything again on this site. I am just happy that people want to read what I have to say! Thanks again for all of the support, and cheers to the fact it is five o'clock somewhere, and that five o'clock is only made better with great food, great wine, and great company.

Cheers!

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back, Les, and glad you finally put all those corks to good use!

    ReplyDelete